MAU NGUYEN DDS
Mau Nguyen DDS, MAGD and Family
DDS: University of Iowa, College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA.
BS: Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
- -Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) - 2000+ hours of AGD certified courses
- -Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) - U.S. Navy, Served 3 years as Navy Dentist
- -at Camp Pendleton, CA
- -Advanced Implant Surgical Program (Loma Linda University)
- -32nd Annual Implant Study Club (Loma Linda University)
- -Hybridge Full Arch Advanced Clinical
- -Invisalign Certified
- -California Dental Assocation
- -American Dental Association
- -Academy of General Dentistry
- -Tri-County Dental Society
- Dr. Nguyen and his wife have 3 children. He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing & camping.
"Your complete comfort is very important to us. In our practice, we utilize the most up-to-date technology and materials. By designing them especially to your needs, we hope to provide you the highest quality dental care in a gentle, cost-effective manner." Dr. Nguyen