27180 Newport Road
Phone: (951) 246 8262
Mon: 9:00 - 6:00
Tue: 8:00 - 6:00
Wed: 8:00 - 6:00
Thu: 8:00 - 6:00
Fri: 8:00 - 1:00
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Newport Commons Dental Care - Menifee, CA Dentist
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Our mission at Newport Commons Dental Care is to provide you with the highest quality dental care in a gentle, cost-effective manner by customizing the most-up-to date technology and materials for your dental health. Below is a list of some of the in-house technological advancements we use as part of your care.
- Digital X-rays- uses significantly less radiation than traditional film.
- Intra-oral Cameras - takes magnified color photos of your mouth to help you see both the healthy and unhealthy conditions of your mouth. This technology helps you to see the issues in your mouth as we discuss our treatment plan to help give you a better smile.
- CEREC - a computer and milling robot originally based on precise military technology that makes crowns, partial crowns, and veneers in less than 20 minutes. An LED camera scans your mouth without use of sticky impression material and sends the image to the milling unit that makes a metal-free bio-compatible porcelain restoration. Your mouth can be renewed in one appointment while you are numb instead of two visits which requires wearing a temporary restoration until you come back to have the permanent restoration cemented. Please select the Cerec tab of our website or click on the SDCerec icon below to learn more.
- Lasers - we use the 1064nm FOX diode laser for a variety of procedures to result in efficient procedures that require less healing time while reducing the amount of bacteria in your mouth. Please call our office to learn more on the wide range of FDA approved procedures and cosmetic enhancements that we can provide to give you a healthier mouth and beautiful smile.
- 3D-Cone Beam X-ray- for our dental implant patients, we use an in-office 3-dimensional analysis of your bone and gums to result in a well-planned procedure that is efficient, predictable, and requires less surgical time and minimal cutting. As a benefit, you heal faster and experience less pain. Please see the implant section of our website to learn more about implants.
- X-Box - we have an X-box 360 Pro in the reception room for your child's entertainment.
Training & Expertise
"Your trust in our team to care for you and your family's oral health means a lot. By actively participating in continuing education courses, We are able to stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in dentistry to provide you with a variety of treatment options." Mau Nguyen DDS
A Positive and Comfortable Experience
For our most fearful patients, we provide oral conscious sedation as part of your care. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Make an appointment today…..tell us how we can make you smile today!